Bespoke panels, Tailored, to your requirements, Designed and Manufatured using cutting edge technology.
Quality Panels For Your Industry.
Panels are heart of any industry and efficient power management is a requisite.
PCC Panels are the most essential part of electrical system of an industry from where the power of the industry is controlled.
Perfect Products (India) is widely known for premium quality PCC panels designed and manufactured according to the customer specifications. Best quality switchgear and busbar are used for reliable and efficient performance.
- We manufacture PCC panels with rated current ranging from 630A to 6300A
- PCC panels are manufactured in a perfectly compartmentalized structure.
- Premium quality insulators are used to ensure safety.
There can be a provision of space heater, thermostat and backup protection if required by customer.
- User friendly, safe and reliable
MCC panels are responsible for channeling the power to machines. We are pioneers in offering a commendable range of MCC Panels (Motor Control Centers) to our valued patrons. Offered range of panels is manufactured using high grade raw material.
- We manufacture MCC Panels with rated current ranging from 100A to 3200A and starters range from 0.5 Hp to 400 Hp.
- Perfectly compartmentalized construction to isolate feeders from each other.
- Horizontal bus chambers are provided either on the top or bottom as required by customers.
- Vertical busbar chambers are provided for front maintenance. In vertical chambers, busbars are run in adjacent fashion for easy maintenance.
- Each door is properly earthed.
APFC Panels are used to maintain the power factor close to unity to eliminate inductive losses
Motors, machines, drives etc are severely inductive in nature which results in lagging power factor. Lagging power factor leads to energy wastage and consequently heavy penalties by electricity boards. If the load is fixed, manual switching of capacitor works. However, if the load is varying and scattered, it is difficult to maintain Power Factor by proper manual switching of capacitors.
We manufacture APFC panels where a microprocessor based controller is used which switch the capacitor banks automatically according to load pattern.
We assure to maintain the Power Factor close to unity for minimum wastage and loss of power and hence high benefits to our customers.
- At Perfect Products (India), we manufacture PLC operated AMF panels that automatically switch power to generator in case of mains power failure.
- Under critical conditions, mains and DG and UPS are properly synchronized for uninterrupted power supply
- We ensure comprehensive power solutions to our customers.
PLCs are the smart programmable microcontroller used for automation of electromechanical processes. Reduced size, ease in modification of logic hence reduced complex wiring, provision of remote and wireless communication and ease of data transfer have given PLC panels an advantage over conventional relay based systems.
- At Perfect Products (India), we provide PLC panels for various purposes as desired by the customers. We provide PLC panels mainly for following purposes:
1. VFD synchronization
2. DG synchronization
4. Process automation of electromechanical processes in industries
5. Automation of complex critical processes
- Communication modules: MODBUS, ProfiBUS, ProfiNET, Ethernet etc according to the requirement.
- We assure solid and flawless programming and timely technical assistance to our customers.
- Input and output connections of premium quality
- Operator friendly HMI programming
A bus duct is metal raceway that supports and contains a group of electrical bus bars. They are basically replacement of cables as cables pose operational and maintenance problems in industries. We manufacture premium quality bus ducts for hassle-free operation.
Remote Desks- In industries, panels are kept in panel room whereas operator is on the floor. Hence for ease of operation control desks are kept at the floor. Control desks are remote controls of panels.
We provide wide variety of control desks according to the available space and customer requirement so they are easy to install and maintain.
VFD’s are designed to control the speed and torque of electric motors by varying input frequency and voltage to motors. VFD’s are used as energy saving devices as they adjust motor speed under no load conditions or as required by the process. Such energy cost savings are especially pronounced in variable torque centrifugal fan and pump applications where there is large power reduction for a relatively small reduction in speed.
We design and manufacture a diverse range of VFD panels for varied applications (closed-loop and open-loop applications).
We provide drive synchronization panels also which are both manually and auto synchronized.